Dutch employment law
Employment / labour law in the Netherlands is extensively regulated in a number of different laws. Compared to a lot of other countries, Dutch employment law is very protective of the employee.
Our lawyers act both for employers as for employees, in all employment law issues. Examples of these issues are:
• drawing up employment law contracts;
• disputes around dismissal, including summary dismissal;
• severance agreements and severance payment;
• mutual rights and obligations during illness;
• disputes around noncompetition clauses;
• restructuring and collective dismissal.
Advise and litigation
Our lawyers have a broad experience in advising (international) companies and employees. They also litigate throughout the Netherlands. Our lawyers will help you with thorough and practical advice.
If you have any questions regarding Dutch employment law in your situation, do not hesitate to contact us on 0031 88 7771010. The first consultation is free of charge.